Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Easter Pictures
















Hope all of you had a Happy Easter. We had a good time at Brenna and Justin's. The kids were in candy heaven for the day. (I throw out any uneaten candy after the day is over. Yes, I am very mean. Somehow I'll get over it.) I didn't get a picture of the boys in their Easter clothes since I couldn't get one before we left for church in the morning and a kid threw up all over Chase in nursery, so there went the picture of the kids. Maybe next Sunday. I got one of Reagan though.

5 comments:

Makenna said...

Kinda wish we were there to barf on your carpet insted???

Botill Family said...

Ah, the good old days!

Jill Hunt said...

Cute, cute kids! We miss you and we HAVE to get together before Blake leaves!!! Let try in the next couple of weeks. When does he leave? Can't wait to see you guys!

Jenn said...

Such cute kids. I LOVE that dress you got Reagan. I almost bought it for Maren but then held off, but when I went to buy it a week later her size was gone! Arghhh. It really is a pretty dress.

Lorna Terry said...

I bought the same dress for Lily for Easter that Reagan (I think?) is wearing. Good taste! :)