Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reagan and Her "Big Girl Bed"and Reason #679 Why I Love Blake

Reagan got her big girl bed on Saturday. She had a convertible crib that would become a full-sized bed. When we stayed at my parents' house she slept in a regular bed and did fine so we thought it was about time to make the change permanent. It is funny because she is still this little thing and she is sleeping in a full-size bed. She is a small speck on the huge bed.


Saturday I was having a pretty crappy day and I was being snappish and generally unpleasant. Blake took Logan out to lunch and came back with lunch for me, some dark chocolate and these roses. Blake is the greatest husband; he is always trying to make things easier for me. He is amazing!



1 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Those roses are very sweet. It was fun to see photos from your trip, too. Boy, you're going to be spoiled for normal life after all these adventures.