Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Northern Cali - Day Five

The last day was spent visiting with Blake's dad and grandmother in Gilroy. Blake's dad took us out to Famous Dave's (which we live next to, but ironically, I have never been to). Even though it was raining, we sent out for Gilroy Gardens which is, I kid you not, a botanically-themed amusement park. Of course, there was a train and that was all Chase wanted to do for the whole time. Since it was raining we got to most of the rides in the park in about three hours. I hate lines, so this made me VERY happy! The park was actually very cool, there were a ton of rides for the little kids and a few for the big ones! Brittany and Tyler were very patient with all the little kid stuff we did. Actually Tyler and Brittany were amazing in general... absolutely golden. I would take them anywhere, anytime! They were a huge help with all the little ones and had such a great attitude at all times. Thank you Tyler and Brittany!

0 comments: