Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reagan's reward by Brittany Botill




it's very hard to push two kids at the same time






This is my first time doing this so i may be kinda bad. We went to Dinosaur park because Reagan filled up her bean jar. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had buddy's again i had my mini-me, Tyler at first, Logan wanted to be his buddy but sometimes he was Chase's buddy but chase's buddy was mostly our aunt diane's buddy. There was a lot of bones, it was really cool. They had some skeletons of dinos. Every time we went to a different thing Reagan would always say WOW ,it was funny but after a while it got old. Reagan chose to go here, and there was a T-Rex that made noises and she was scared of it. Whenever it made noises she would cry. We got to pretend to be paleontologist. Then we fed the birds and fishes there was also segulls and they always ate the fishy food so I always throw one really far and the segulls would chase it then i would drop some for the fishy's and duck's. When we had to leave to go to the park chase was really upset. I put Reagan in one swing and Chase in the othere and I pushed chase then pushed reagan. Tyler was playing with logan. Logan was a little ball of energy. He would go from one thing to another so he was disappointed to leave. But when he figured out we were going to get pizza and ice cream at cold stone so he was all better.Reagan filled up her bean jar again and we went to the book store and Reagan got a tinker bell book. I say it was a fun day!




he's happy with his work


Logan is pushing Tyler off by holding on him





giddy up dino

yeeha!!

3 comments:

NiHao said...

Awesome post, Brittany! I wish I had an Aunt that would take me to do the fun things you get to do. I'm glad you are having fun while here on your visit to Utah!

Uncle K

Rita said...

Those kids are going to grow up to be archaeologists, you'll see!

Lesleigh said...

Just as cute as the one Tyler wrote. And once again Diane is the coolest aunt!!