Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Northern Cali - Day Four

We went to the Aquarium early in the morning the lines to get in were massive. Four small kids in crowds full of people were hard to keep track of, but Brittany and Tyler were a HUGE help! Seriously, I don't know if I could have done it without them. We each had a buddy. Tyler was with Logan, Brittany with Reagan (which she called her "Mini-me", I swear they look like sisters), Blake with Chase and I was with Emma. Their displays were so impressive. It is so much bigger than when I was a kid. The younger kids were tired by one o'clock, so I took Logan, Reagan and Chase back to the hotel for a nap... I needed one too! Blake stayed with Brittany, Tyler and Emma and looked at more of the Aquarium and took them to the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop. When my half of the kids woke up, we all met up on a small beach on Cannery Row. Chase ran after birds, Tyler and Brittany pushed each other into the waves, and Reagan fell into the water (of course).


Logan and his friend.

Tyler and Emma

Brittany and her Mini-Me








These kids take so many better pictures than mine! Jealous!

0 comments: