Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What We Did In the Meantime: Tombstone

We also went to Tombstone with my parents when they visited in January.
I thought this was pretty good. I read it to Logan and his eyes got really big.
We have been to Tombstone MANY times and this was our first stagecoach ride and tour.


Chase kept saying during the ride, "This is the best day EVER!" You never know what is going to make their day.

My kids always think the highlight is Johnny Bones and all the instruments that he lets you play with him. I love this guy... he is nutsy.


Playing with good ol' Johnny.



Love ya, Tombstone!

1 comments:

bear said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to take the children to a place like that. But our list of places we would like to go grows faster than my husband's vacation time. Not to mention our budget. :)