Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What We Did In The Meantime: Queen Mine Tour

When my parents came to visit in January, we went to Bisbee and toured the Queen Mine, that had gold, silver and copper deposits. We went quite a ways underground on a mine train car... (now I can check that one off my "What I have to do to become Indiana Jones" list).
Lights on hard hats are where it's at this season. Wahoo....Mom is lovin' the new fashion!! (By the way, one of the greatest pictures EVER!!) Kids all ready to go into the mine.
Chase was the only one "brave" enough to try out the miner toliet. Sweet....

2 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

That IS an awesome picture of your mom. That mine tour is pretty amazing, and authentic.

Lesleigh said...

You guys always have so much fun! And I love that picture of your mom.