Sunday, February 22, 2009

My New Obsession...

Welcome, my friends to the Holy Grail of chocolate. You will never be the same and Hershey just won't cut it anymore. Seriously, I don't even crave chocolate bars anymore... I have been spoiled, never to be the same again. (Here is where you imagine angels singing in the background.) Fran's Chocolates! (Hallelujah chorus here.) The salted caramels are wonderful, but the dark truffles are like nothing I have ever had before. When they ship them to you they are fresh... and AWESOME! (Angels crescendo.) Blake got these for our anniversary... I love that man! For the first time since we met, we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day just so we could buy another box. I have always been morally opposed to Valentine's Day, but that is another blog altogether. These suckers are expensive... but so worth it. I have been fundamentally changed my dear friends... and it is wonderful here in the land of obsession.




1 comments:

Lesleigh said...

I've thought about those chocolates over and over since I read this post!!!

Mmmmmmmm...chocolate!

It must be good stuff to get you guys to celebrate Valentines Day!!