Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Logan's Kindergarten Graduation

My baby Logan graduated from Kindergarten today! I can't believe how quickly time is passing! He has grown so much in the past year and I am not ready for 1st grade to begin. Especially since Kindergarten is the fun part... it is all business from here on out.Logan and his class. I absolutely adored his teachers Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Graham! We really lucked out! Logan getting his graduation certificate.


MMMmmmmm.... cake....

So proud of my baby boy!!

2 comments:

Heather and Brendan said...

2 teachers and only 17 kids! Those are great teacher to student ratios! Is he attending a military school? I love our school, but I am very jealous of those ratios! Kinder here is about 1:22.

Botill Family said...

Yeah, at the DoDs schools the school doesn't get paid per child attending, so they are a lot better about money management... since they can't blame it all on attendence when there is a shortfall. The ratios are better and the classroom is a lot better equipt. The teachers are the same as any other school though, you have crappy ones and good ones and it is the luck of the draw. We had a fabulous one this year, but I am still playing next year by ear to see if I have to homeschool depending on the teacher Logan gets.