Saturday, September 5, 2009

At This Moment, All Is Right With The World

BYU beat Oklahoma tonight 14-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a beautiful moment in BYU football history. Blake said he woke up at 2:30am to watch the game and he called me three times during it. The second time he called was when it looked pretty certain we were going to win. I just picked up and yelled "Holy Crap!" into the phone. He was ecstatic! My brother Matt and my parents were at the game (JEALOUS!!!) and my brother Aaron was monitoring the game from his computer. So between the four of us there was a lot of calls with screaming, weeping and celebration! What a victory!

In the words of my brother Aaron, "At this moment, all is right with the world..." Blake, these videos are for you baby. Here is your moment of zen....

(My favorite part is when Chase starts spacing out and eating the BYU flag.)

3 comments:

Lesleigh said...

Boy, I wonder what team is favorite in this house! Start 'um young I guess!

letsgetcreative said...

Diane...this is sooo cute! I miss you guys!

Morehead Family said...

It was one of the best games ever! Mike made fun of me for praying that they would win, but I think it worked! Anyways, Mike and I were going crazy trying to scream quitely in our hotel room. I remember sitting there thinking about all the people we loved who were also watching the game at that momment. It's amazing how BYU brings us all together. Go Cougars!